QUSTIONS AND ANSWERS

P.FEELINGS MOVIE PRODUCTION

BY PETER ABRAHAM { P FEELINGS }Image may contain: 1 person



  • P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    Ignore the audience and tell yourself no one is looking at or watching you. Stage fright is actually the belief that you're afraid of being embarrassed or humiliated in front of many people, so if you ignore them and act like they aren't there, you have nothing to worry about.



  • How do I feel the emotions of the characters I play?
    P FEELINGS
    Place yourself in the character's shoes. Say there is a rat in the room -- how would you react if that was the case? Imagine yourself in your head and then convert it into reality, allowing the feelings, emotions and actions to flow through the character.

  • What do I do if I have no experience?
    P FEELINGS
    Try out for plays and musicals at your school or local community theater. Check out Firebird Theatre at firebirdtheatre.net. You can also search online for "acting classes" or "theater classes near me."


  • Will there be a guarantee that while following these steps I can become a good actor?
    P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    There is no guarantee from mere instructions. The "good" part will have to come from you, from daily practice, from believing in your abilities sufficiently. Acting skills will improve with practice and in the actual doing, so get involved and be completely immersed in all things dramatically inclined.

  • I'm only 12 and I'm very shy, but I would like to be a famous actress. How do I overcome my shyness and become a good actress?
     
    P FEELINGS
    Try being involved in more social events with your friends. For shy people, socializing is a skill just like any other and you will get better with practice. Another thing you can do is join a local acting club. There are professionals there who can help you develop further.


  • How do I deal with fellow actors who keep fooling around?
    P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    Don't let it distract you, just focus on yourself and doing your job. Drown everyone else out. The producer or director will notice your commitment.



  • Are there scripts for beginners to improve my acting skills?
     
    P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    Yes. Google 2 Minute Monologues, which are very helpful to practice when starting out!
    P FEELINGS


  • How do I get an agent?
    P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    Start by looking up advertising companies and ask them for a trial. Get to know people while you are there. Ask them about their past experiences and how long they've been in the industry. Eventually, you will get recommendations, or you might be recommended to other agents.

  • I love acting and I'm part of an acting group in my school, but I want to improve and I feel I can do better. What can I do?
     
     
    P FEELINGSImage may contain: 1 person
    You can take acting classes or workshops outside of your school to further improve your acting skills. You can also join a community theater group.
     
    DROP YOUR COMMENTS OR 09083757389, 08037643772
     
     
     
    ADD US ON FACE BOOK WIZBEN WIZBEN

Comments

pfeelings

DRAMATIC DEVICE

AGN

sabastine

WHO TO BE A GOOD ACTOR OR ACTRESS